August 10, 2012

While I was out. . .

When I went to an all day writers conference last Saturday, Daniel stayed home:

He cleaned up the garden, and mowed the lawn.

He cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry.

He fixed our oven, by replacing the burned out element. Yay!

I told him, I should leave more often.

He has kept himself pretty busy this week too, by taking Windows Vista off of our desktop and replacing it with Linux. I'm so happy. I hated Windows Vista. It made our computer very slow, and I was constantly having to reboot.

He says he has to have something extra to do now that he is finished with his coursework.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he can come up and get busy at our house anytime! If he brings you with him of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell him you said so. ;)

    ReplyDelete