August 7, 2012

The serious and the silly

Here are a couple of things I've found around the web, that are interesting to me.

The Serious:

Ben & Jerry’s, Chick-fil-A & Political Correctness
This blog entry is a voice of reason, dealing with both sides of the issue from the Chick-fil-A problems that were all over the news and my newsfeed only a short time ago. I like the way Perry Noble was able to express exactly what I think and feel about this whole situation.

The Silly: 

I did the exact same thing to my younger sister, Bethany, when we were this age. This interview is hilarious. Thanks mom, for pointing it out to me!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome. I re-lived the haircut you gave Bethany when I heard this hilarious interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to listen to that interview! ;)

    ReplyDelete