April 20, 2012

I need a new blog title

My blog title is a little blah, and now thanks to my mom so is my blog look. It used to be kind of artsy looking and nice. Every time I go for a nicer look, my mom calls and tells me she can't read my blog. Now I am down to plain Jane. I hope you are happy, mom.

Here are my ideas for a new blog title (instead of Newly Wed Life)

Painting with Words

Typing with Tea

Adventures of an Aspiring Novelist and a Mad Scientist

Vote for your favorite, or feel free to suggest a title of your own in the comments. Voting ends May 1st.

I reserve the right to change my mind on my blog title.

1 comment:

  1. I voted for the 3rd one, because it was really attention catching and funny, but I liked all three! You are so clever with blog names! I had the hardest time thinking of one for my blog (when I changed it), and it is still really basic. Next time I'll call you and see if you have any ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete