February 3, 2011

a review of the past few months

A lot has happened since I last posted. 

We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary November 22, 2010. Two lovely years together.

Daniel had a biopsy on his foot. He has had a growth on his foot for years now; he finally checked out what it was. Nothing is wrong. It is just a fatty tissue, called Neurofibromatosis (NF1). It is benign/harmless, so there was no need to remove it. It is genetic.

I had two moles removed off of my back in December. Thankfully these were benign too. They looked like they might be cancerous. It has taken a long time to heal. Scar tissue is now starting to form.

We spent Christmas with my family and then went to Myrtle Beach to spend a week with Daniel's family. We had a good time with everyone.

Now the new year has started, Daniel is very busy with school work. I've been keeping myself busy by helping out with our church's mission conference. 







No comments:

Post a Comment