(We did this on facebook, now I'm just republishing them here.)
1) I married my wife Jessica on on November 22, 2008.
2) I am easily distracted.
3) I got sick on our honeymoon.
3.1415) When I was young I was afraid of thunder.
4) I review road plans for the state of Mississippi.
5) I like the mountain dulcimer and hope to get one some day.
6) I have chased storms in Mississippi and the Great Plains.
7) I (unsuccessfully) applied to be a Hurricane Hunter.
8) I tried out for the part of Forrest Gump (The part when he was a kid).
9) I have a degree in meteorology.
10) I have launched weather balloons for the National Weather Service.
11) My favorite color is green.
12) My right foot is 1/2 size larger than my left.
13) I use to take classic foil, rapier, cane fighting, and Karate .
14) I recently started playing go (an ancient Chinese strategy game).
15) I was born in North Dakota.
16) I lived at a rehab center form age 7 to age 19.
(Don't worry, it was because my parents worked there.)
17) I have been to the Navajo Indian Reservation in New Mexico several times. My parents were
18) My wife is notorious for editing my writing.
19) I painted my face maroon and white when I went to Mississippi State football games.
20) I like to garden. This year I am going to grow tomatoes, onions, hot peppers, bell peppers,
watermelons, blackberries, muscadine grapes, and a bunch of flowers.
21) me kant spel and got ungood gramer¿
22) I once sat next to a crazy lady on an airplane that tried to change my psychic frequency so I could
see the adamantine particles.
23) I have been on a train trip around the country. (Jackson MS, to Chicago to Oregon to L.A. and
24) I have never been to Vermont.
25) My penmanship is appalling.
26) I do not have a cell phone .
27) I am stubborn and don't know when to quit.